Electron-Beam Additive Manufacturing System
For parts of up-to 7 meters long
EBAM® (Electron Beam Additive Manufacturing) technology reduces the time and costs associated with traditional manufacturing (ie forgings and castings). And, compared to other metal additive manufacturing processes, EBAM® technology has a faster deposition rate (up to a factor of ten) and offers unparalleled scalability in terms of size and quality of parts.
In development since 1994, the EBAM® technology was launched in 2009 with the aim of reducing the time and cost of manufacturing structural and critical metal parts in a wide range of advanced metals such as titanium, nickel alloys, tantalum, niobium, molybdenum, etc.
In simple terms: Sciaky Inc.'s EBAM® technology is the most cost-effective 3D metal printing process in the world.
UP TO 12 KGS / HOUR
USUAL VACUUM LEVEL
1X 10-5 TOR
THE BEST ALTERNATIVE TO FORGE
Sciaky Inc.'s EBAM® Metallic Additive Manufacturing Systems can do it all and add value throughout the product life cycle.
- PRE-PRODUCTION: Create experimental metal prototypes faster than ever and boost your competitiveness.
- PRODUCTION: additively fabricate metal parts (in your own factory) by significantly reducing machining time, material costs and lead times compared to traditional subtractive manufacturing methods.
- POST-PRODUCTION: Repair or remanufacture damaged or obsolete metal parts on site to extend the life of various components.
- QUALITY: Sciaky's IRISS® (Real-Time Interlayer Imaging and Imaging System) is a patented Closed Loop Control (CLC) system that automates the EBAM process. The CLC system monitors the metal deposition process in real time and adjusts the process parameters to compensate for changes that occur over time.
2794 x 2794 x 2794 mm
1778 x 1194 x 1600 mm
Nominal Part Enveloppe
2692 x 1194 x 1600 mm
1 x 10-4 Torr
up to 42 kW–60 kV
- Internal Boom Mounted Gun with High Resolution Optics & Servo Gun Tilt Axis
- X, Y & Z Servo Axes with Multiple Part Positioner Options
- CNC Control–Joint Scanning and Digitizing System
- Wirefeed with Motorized Wire Nozzle
- Closed-Loop Control (CLC) technology
GET A QUOTE
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT US
MAKE LARGE PART IN NO TIME
The Grainger Catalog lists 380 different welding wire products in stock at most of their hundreds of branches. This counts only the steel and nickel alloys that Grainger carries, and does not count any of the specialty alloys available from other outlets.
The following is a list of raw material available in wire feedstock:
- Titanium and Titanium Alloys
- Inconel 600, 625, 718
- Nickel and Copper Nickel Alloys
- Stainless Steels 300 Series
- Aluminum Alloys 1100, 2318, 2319, 3000 Series, 4043, 4047, 5183, 5356, 5554, 5556
- Alloy Steels
- Cobalt Alloys
- 4340 Steel
- and more...